This is part of a series post that I started early 2015. You can read the other inputs of my bucket list here.
Why do so?
Stronger and healthier body, better basketball game, and for fun.
I thought setting an end goal wouldn’t be helpful at all. After all experts said the best way to hack (and to sustain) any sort of growth is to focus on the system. So what I did was tweaking my life and changing my habits instead of putting up a “lose X kg of weight” or “grow X kg of muscles” in 30 days.
To do this, I considering my lifestyle thoroughly and set five simple rules/exercise routines –
- Kettlebell swings – 75/100/125 rep x 3 times per week
- 90 sec air bench + 60 sec plank – (2+3) x 4 times per week
- Jog/cycle/basketball – 4 times per week
- No calorie drinks (anything with sugar in it) for 30 days
- No white food (noodles, bread, rice) after 18:00